- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $87,260.00 -127,670.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
68 W Kingsbridge Rd
Occupational Therapy Assistant
University Center is actively hiring Occupational Therapy Assistants to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
COTA Duties Include:
* COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
* Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
* Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
* Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
* COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
* Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done properly.
* Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
* Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
* A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
* Current New York State OTA License
* Experience in long-term care settings preferred
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...